Canada is just one among the few favorite destinations of immigrants and this is a result of the fact that it contributes to the”Liveability ranking”. The nation gives the best healthcare, security, education, culture and environment and much more to be in best location to live. The simplest way to immigrate to Canada for people who desire to is through the Canada Express Entry program, which is a new system introduced in 2015 to manage immigration to Canada on skilled work experience.
The Express Entry system allows you to become a permanent resident in Canada readily under the following applications:
· Federal Skilled Worker Program
· Federal Skilled Trades Program
Additionally, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), under which a province or territory nominate a candidate, also works under the Express Entry system.
To use through the Express Entry system, you have to:
1. Have your Express Entrance profile on the internet by giving details such as your skills, language ability, education, work experience and other pertinent details. Once the information given in the profile is found to be eligible, you’ll enter in the Express Entry pool.
2. You are rated in the pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) depending on the skills and expertise, education, language ability and other factors supplied in your profile. Where you score the highest, you are invited to apply for the particular program within 90 days of this invitation.
How to immigrate Canada under a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
Canadian provinces and territories have their own immigration programs and eligibility criteria to select skilled or semi-skilled employees under the PNP. Where you want to migrate as a provincial nominee, you need to possess necessary skills, work experience and education so that you can be part of the community which leads to the growth of the respective province and country. However, the nomination guidelines change based on the state you are applying for and the nomination can be:
· Beneath a Non-Express Entry Stream, where you’re required to go through a paper-based application process and confirm your eligibility and nomination from a particular province or territory.
· Underneath the Express Entry Stream of a province, where you have to satisfy the requirements and minimum standards for the Express Entry. However, you’re required to meet at least one of the immigration program requirements the system covers.
Eligibility Requirements for Skilled Migration Programs
As a skilled worker or professional, it is easy to migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class programs easily in the event that you meet the following minimum eligibility requirements.
Work experience: For any of the three programs mentioned, you need work experience of minimum one year or two decades, either full-time or part-time of equivalent amount in the last ten, five years or three decades. Your skilled work experience must be in the appropriate job featured in Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B on the National Occupational Classification list.
Language Skills: Meet the language skills for speaking, read, listening and writing required in English or French.
Education: An educational qualification of degree, diploma or certificate that can be either a Canadian or foreign educational credential from or equal to a Canadian post-secondary or secondary school if you’re applying for the Federal Skilled Worker program.
Financial Status: You want to show that you have sufficient cash to support yourself, in addition to your family in Canada.